Music videos are an excellent way for an artist to generate a buzz for a new song. It gives listeners a chance to get to know them on a more personal level. Ever wonder how your video stacks up against the competition? If you have, maybe you should think about joining the
Rap Olympus: Music Video Battle Tourney 2.0!
How it works:
- Once we reach the required amount of submissions, we will begin creating the tournament brackets.
- We will post each match-up here individually.
- Each post will display the two competing videos, as well as a voting poll.
- Each artist will be notified via Instagram with a link to their battle when it becomes active.
- They then have 48 hours to share the link and promote it.
- 4 guest judges will be given higher voting power to keep things balanced.
- Once voting is complete, the winner will be announced via Instagram @rap_olympus_media and advance to the next round.
- The winner of the championship round will get a full article write-up promoting their next project.
How to join:
- Follow @rap_olympus_media on Instagram.
- Direct message a link to your video submission or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one video submission per artist is allowed.
- You must own the rights to the video you choose to submit.
- Multiple votes on the same battle from the same person will be stricken from the final poll.
We look forward to viewing your submissions and can’t wait to start. Best of luck to everyone, may the best video win!
Last Tournament Stats: